Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

good morning i would just like to know that if you have been

good morning i would like to find out some informantion well he was in england and and got deported for drugs (JAMANCIA) they told him that he cant come back to england for about 3 year its now 6 years and he wants to know hes options he had a 6 months via when he was in england

What visa were you on?

Did you receive a ban upon deportation?

Please provide further information on what you mean by "..for drugs..."

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
will the person was in england and got caugth with a class drugs so they sent him back home crack they said to him that he cant come back into england foe 3 years i dont know what visa he was on been 6 years now and he wants to know his opotions

Usually one would receive a ban from entering the UK for a 10 years if they are deported, so I am somewhat surprised at the relatively short ban received here.

If the ban has passed then it means that they will consider the application. It does not mean it will be successful. They will certainly take in to account the earlier deportation and if they consider that it speaks to a lack of good character then they may refuse on that basis.

If the ban has passed they will not be able to reject it out of hand, they will have to find another reason.

If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. You will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,