Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

I am facing discharge from the British Army. I have never taken

I am facing discharge from the British Army. I have never taken drugs but a CDT showed a false positive for a steroid, I had never heard of, in my sample. I have been advised to appeal and fight my case as this shouldn't have happened. The military CDT team said in their report that supplements from US have been known to become contaminated and it maybe highly likely in my case.
I need somebody who specialises in military law and litigation to prove I never intentionally took any steroids or was reckless in my purchasing of dietary supplements.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 years ago.

Where are you in barracks?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am based in hampshire.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 years ago.

OK. I don't know anybody out there.

I do know somebody in Kent who specialises in military court martials and they may well be willing to travel to Hampshire. Its not that far. You can find out by talking to Robin Murray Solicitors here

However, in fairness, the points that you are making are quite generic in criminal law. You don't really need a military specialist to challenge contamination points.