If you are planning on getting married in the UK then you will need to apply to the British Embassy in SA for a fiance visa.
This will give you permission to come to the UK to marry. You must show that:-
- You plan to marry within 6 months of her arriving here (egg. statements from you and others, possibly a booking of a church/venue)
- You plan to live permanently together here (statements, correspondence)
- You have met each other before (eg. statements from you both and others, correspondence)
- You can support each other without the need for public funds (bank statements, evidence of income, evidence of jobs available that you could do (if you are to work)
- You have suitable accommodation which is owned or lived in only by you or your household and where you and your dependents can live without any help from public funds (tenancy agreement, land registry docs if you your own home)
- That neither of you are younger than 21 years of age. (birth certificates, passports)
It would be best for a UK immigration solicitor to prepare your applicant for you. It can be prepared in the UK and sent to you to submit. You can find Uk immigration solicitors through the following Law Society Website search engine:-
You will need to apply for settlement (ie. fiance visa) by using VAF4 Settlement, available for download from UKBA's website.
You will also have to pass the english language test to show that she has a basic command of english listening and spoken language. Everyday expressions and basic phrases and she will have to contact the Embassy before submitting to find out about approved test providers in SA.
Even if your daughter is born in SA she will be eligible to for a UK passport because citizenship can descend from the father to one generation below.
If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.