Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

wll pregnant womem with no status no visa and overstay in uk

wll pregnant womem with no status no visa and overstay in uk also n procedure of divorce and pregnant. the husband claim isnt his child and filed his non support to the home office for not to continu the process of right to stay. what would happened as also my passeport is not valid no visa .what the outcome of that?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your question. Can you give the following further information please:-

1. Are you here illegally

2. Is your husband here illegaly

3. Why is your passport not valid

4. How long have you been in the UK and how did you obtain entry clearance when you first came here

Kind regards

Tom

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1.yes i am here in uk illegally

2.no my husband is legal in this countrie as he is europeen citizen but he is filed divorce about me

3.i couldnt renew my passeport as my visa runout since 2005 and since i ve staying in this coutrie illegaly

4.i ve been in this countrie since 2004 and did enter the uk only on tourist visa

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Right, and what is your specific question - is it what will happen to me if the UK Border Agency find that I am here illegally and is there anything I can do to stay here?

If not, please clarify.

When did your tourist visa expire and did you make a further application to stay being the wife of a UK ctizen?

Kind regards,

Tom

Edited by Thomas on 5/7/2010 at 1:01 PM EST
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
when my visa runout i stayed in this coutrie for many years illegally and only 4month ago that i got mirred to a french citizen but he is divorcing me and also he notified the home office of my situation for that they deport me out the uk.
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Right. Firstly, you have my sympathies. It's obviously a very difficult situation and you have plainly been unlucky in choosing the man to marry.

Unfortunately, as you presently have no right to stay in the UK because you are here illegally the UKBA will deport you if they are able to trace you.

If you are married to a EEA national you could apply for an EEA resident permit but if your husband will inform them during the application process then the application would not be successful.

In order for a person to obtain indefinite leave to remain after having been here illegally they would have to be able to prove that they have been continuously resident here for 14 years, which obviously you haven't attained.

I'm very sorry it could not be better news.

If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Tom

Thomas, Lawyer
Experience: BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor