Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Hi there Has anybody an idea whether Irene Crawford & Associates

Hi there

Has anybody an idea whether Irene Crawford & Associates is a real law firm or not? If that firm exists it should be either in London or nearby.

Thx in advance
Adrian

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for your question.

All firms of solicitors must be registered with the the Law Society. I have searched "Irene" and "Crawford" separately and it does not generate the firm name you are searching for. They are not a firm of solicitors entitled to practice in England and Wales.

I have also searched for any solicitors called "Irene Crawford" and no results are generated.

Treat with extreme caution, if you are still considering dealing with them then tell the the content of this answer and see what they have to say for themselves.

Kind regards

Tom

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Tom

Thx for the answer. Have discussed it with my customer. Guess what: he still believes in that business offered by that non existing lawyer! I will release the payment for your help.

Again, thx and best regards,

Adrian

Provided you have made the customer aware of the searches and of the risks then I think you have discharged your duty of care to them.

Please kindly click accept so that I am rewarded.

Thanks.

Tom