Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I wish to revise a Discretionary Trust for Inheritance Tax

I wish to revise a Discretionary Trust for Inheritance Tax planning. Can you please advise Solicitors who a) specialise in this area and b)would be able to set up the Trust in or near Anglesey, North Wales,and on a death would be able to transfer the execution of the Trust to a firm in Bristol. Thanks XXXXX
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

Hello A Shea

Thank you for your question. The Law Society runs a find a solicitor service through their website:-

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor.law

Search using your postcode and also selecting either trust law (or wills and probate - they often deal with simple trust arrangements aswell). This will generate a list of firms in your area. You can then check using either the firm's indivual website or the Law Society website to see if they have branches in Bristol. If they don't then I woiuld suggest search against the nearest larger welsh city.

I hope this helps if so please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my efforts. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Tom