Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Is Ultimate Finding Co a fraudulent company

Customer Question

Is Ultimate Finding Co a fraudulent company?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

HelloCustomer

I have searched on the Companies House website under "Ulitmate Finding Co" and "Ultimate Finding Company" and the results listed do not match those names so I would doubt that they are registered at Companies House (as all companies in the UK are obliged to do).

Although their website is well produced it does not list any address of company registration details for either this country or others. This is not enough to legitimise the company and you should certainly beware of dealing with them in my opinion. It looks very much like a scam to me.

Just by entering "Ultimate Finding Company" in to google it generates lots of links to consumer forums describing it in disparaging terms, many describing it as a scam. Approach with extreme caution.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my for my efforts. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask followup questions.

Kind Regards,

Tom

PS. I also support Spurs if that's what your name refers to (though a little less after last night!)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks Thomas - you support what I had suspected. I used to watch Tottenham in the 1950's but have lived too faraway since!
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

Quite frankly, last night's display made me want to leave the country as well!

Thanks for your kind accept, do not press accept again though.

Cheers Tom.