Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Is the firm Bennett & Bennett Solicitors, 30th Floor, 30 St

Is the firm Bennett & Bennett Solicitors, 30th Floor, 30 St Mary's Axe, London EC3A 8EP, a real lawyer firm or are they just a scam. I'm getting legal repensentation from them but are starting to think they are not for real?
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.

HelloCustomer

I have searched The Law Society online (which has details of all firms) and it does not list Bennett & Bennett as a law firm. When I search under the post code on you provided it lists the following firms under, only one of which has the exact postcode:-

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor/action=lawfirmsearch.law

If you have the individual name of the solicitor acting for you then you can search here:-

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor/view=solsearch.law

If you do not find anything you should call the solicitors regulatory authority on 0870(NNN) NNN-NNNNand give them all the details you are aware of. They will be able to help you.

I hope this helps, if so please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my effort. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Tom