Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Can anyone tell me who can stamp and sign form E411 and E4

Customer Question

Can anyone tell me who can stamp and sign form E411 and E401.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

What is this for? What state are you in?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am from Czech republic, now I am living in UK since 2000, because i am still czech citizen I am entitle to claim money for giving a birth and for my youngest which is 11 m. I have czech version and english its a EU form, E411 is request for information on entitlement to family benefits in the member states of residence of the members of the family and the E401 Certificate concerning the composition of the family for the purpose of granting family benefits.
My apologies. I thought you were in the US. I'll opt out and have a UK solicitor help you. You have not been charged.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Can someone from UK please answer my question, where I can get sign form E401 and E 411.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Does anybody know what form E401 and E411 is? I just need want to find out ho can give a signature and stamp on those that i can sent them back home to czech republic.