INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

someone is using my home address, without my permission, as

someone is using my home address, without my permission, as contact details on their website. He has not removed it after my request to do so. What can I do about it?

Does this mean you are receiving correspondence at your address?

Why has teh person used your address?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No. I am not receiving correspondence but my address is visible for everyone to see on a website. My son was working with this person but has split with him. The site is in this other person's name so he alone now has access to it. My son has never given permission to use my address and the house is owned by me and is in my name only. It is not a business premises. This has been done totally out of spite and without either my son's or my knowledge.

Thanks for the clarification.

I would suggest you contact the Internet Service Provider (ISP) which hosts the site and ask them to remove the address details.

If they refuse, I am afraid that the only option left to you would be to obtain an Injunction against the individual for removal of teh details. You will need to contact a Solicitor to do this for you if you wish to take this option.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,