How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PTS Law Ltd Your Own Question
PTS Law Ltd
PTS Law Ltd, Personal Injury Consultants
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 2270
Experience:  APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) 1st Tier Expert
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
PTS Law Ltd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can anyone please tell me how i can contact aquapay london

Customer Question

can anyone please tell me how i can contact aquapay london bridgend as they keep taking money out my bank and i dont know why
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  PTS Law Ltd replied 8 years ago.



If you bank on line, get on to them immediately and find out upon what basis the payments are being taken Ask whether you have signed a direct debit in respect of this.


If not speak to your bank first thing on Monday morning.


If it does not register with you, then stop the payments and ask the bank to keep a look-out for any further attempts to take money.


I will now see if I am able to find them and will come back to you.



Expert:  PTS Law Ltd replied 8 years ago.



It would appear that AquaPay is a merchant card-clearing finance house. There are a number of similar sounding sites all linked to the on-line gambling market.


AquaPay London would appear, more likely than not, to be a scam. You must inform the police. In addition seek refund from your bank



I believe that this answers your question and would ask you, please to click 'Accept' so that I can be paid. Acceptance will not close the session and if there is any point which requires clarification I will be happy to deal with it. We can still continue our dialogue.


Best wishes.



Related UK Law Questions