PTS Law Ltd
PTS Law Ltd, Personal Injury Consultants
Experience:  APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) 1st Tier Expert
13315863

the structure of a legal memo between when a senior partner

Customer Question

the structure of a legal memo between when a senior partner ask a junior to handle his case because he is away on another case
Category: UK Law
Expert:  PTS Law Ltd replied 8 years ago.

Please explain the question

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i need to write a legal memo as a senior partner of the law firm to a junior asking them to handle the case for me as i am away on another case.

Dear Julia,

Is this an exam question? Do we know what type of case it is or does it not matter?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
this memo should be based on case but i need a good structure of this memo!This case is about Gerald Spice who wished to purchase an office block in the centre of Pontypridd from the owners Pleasuredome properties, for 3.5 mill.He instructed their solicitors Gallagher & Gallagher to represent them.But unknown to Spice ,another company - Origami Offices had already agreed to purchase the block from Pleasuredome for 3.1mill.Origami were also clients of gallghers.
Gallagher diddnt say Spice that they bought this block from Pleasuredome.So he was unaware of Origami and their profit in 400 000.

Sorry, Julia. Not my cup of tea. I will post an 'Opt-Out' leaving the question to be answered by a colleage