INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

i have the indefinite leave to remain stamp on my passport,

Customer Question

i have the indefinite leave to remain stamp on my passport, which i lost last december , when i was issued with a new one in feburuary i sent it along with some documents required by the homme office to have my new passport endorsed with a visa transfer to be stamped they still havent come back to me with any explanation as to why they r taking so long, they promised it would not take any longer than 3 months but there we go after 7 months i still havent received it yet, could u tell me if this is lawful for them to descriminate me in this manner, i feel abused and rejected in a way thats i never thought could happen to me by homme office. it would be helpful to advice me on how to take this further, i have also got a solicitor acting on my behalf but so far he hasnt been able to succeed. thank u for ur time.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  INC replied 8 years ago.

Your local MP may be able to help. I suggest you contact their offices and arrange an appointment to see them. They should be able to write a letter to the Home Office and request details of why it is taking so long.

If you wish to discuss further, plpease feel free to ask additional questions.

Kind regards,