Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Afternoon/evening. How are you, Good thank you. I am

Customer Question

Good morning/afternoon/evening. How are you
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: Good thank you. I am currently searching the net for information regarding immigration/visa options for foreign fashion models looking to come to the UK for no more than 1-3 months
JA: Glad to hear it. What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Not at present - just enquiring
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. We spoke this afternoon with someone from the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration International enquiry service
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just seeking advice at the moment as to options with visas either through a UK based modelling agency, or by direct application through us from Australia
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 20 days ago.

Hi

Thanks for your question. I will try to help.

Generally, most models asked to come to the UK for modelling assignments are expected to apply for a permitted engagements visa in order to allow them to come to the UK to carry out the modelling assignment.

The webpage on these visas are here:

https://www.gov.uk/permitted-paid-engagement-visa/overview

This visa may only be granted for one month, because the home office are mindful that such assignments take less than a month. However, this would be the normal form of visa that a model would apply for in such circumstances.,

There is not another appropriate form of visas to last longer than 1 months so you would probably have to proceed on the basis of know that 1 months is the maximum and diarise models/engagements appropriately.

My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. Please remember to leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 19 days ago.

Hi

Is there any further information you require?

I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided. If you have no further questions then please do leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom