Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor
Experience:  Ten year qualified Solicitor
96516752

Vashee from Zimbabwe, I applied for visitors visa to visit

Customer Question

HI My Name is***** from Zimbabwe
JA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?
Customer: I applied for visitors visa to visit london and visit my niece who is in London but was refused visa, s as i am a widow and live with my brothers and they are the one whom are supporting me although i myself am working
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no i wanted to make an appeal to the immigration office straight but do not know how to go about it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have no intention of staying in the UK, i just wanted to visit for 6weeks, infact i had won DV1 US visa in 95/96 but i turned it down because i was born in Zimbabwe and want to live here for good.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Nick H replied 19 days ago.

Hello - I am sorry that the visa has been so difficult to acquire. they are hard to come by nowadays between Zim and even SA.

I will need a bit more info from you to help. Please rate me and I will research.