Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I've got limited leave to remain in the uk because my

Hi I've got limited leave to remain in the uk because my daughter is a british citizen which she obtained through her father my ex husband.I'm pregnant with my second child but my boyfriend is an overstayer can he get leave to remain based upon the baby when it's born please?

I have answered your question on the other thread that you submitted.,

Tom

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok thanks we've been together for 6 months
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
But the baby will have same status as me limited leave to remain will that be an issue since the baby is not British or indefinite leave to remain but I've got a visa with no recourse to public funds

Please see my answer on the other thread..

Hi

Is there any further information you require?

I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided. If you have no further questions then please do leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi I've got a limited leave to remain visa with no recourse to public funds and I've got a british citizen child with a british passport.how can i claim child benefit for her please because I can't claim it for her.

Please kindly leave feedback to your question and I shall attempt to assist.

Tom

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've rated the question can i get an answer please

I am sorry but it's highly likely the home office would regard you claiming child benefit as breaching the condition of no recourse to public funds.

You should ask the British father to claim the benefits for the child and get them to reimburse you, though I appreciate that this may be difficult.

Tom