Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

A candidate setup a company and applies for a Tier 1

Customer Question

A candidate setup a company and applies for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa in three weeks from registering the said company. The candidate recruits employees and puts them on payrolls while the Visa application process is ongoing. Six months later, candidate application is approved and receives a Tier 1 entrepreneur visa.Three and half year later,The said employees still work for that company while the candidate applies for Visa extension (3 and half years later). Is the candidate allowed to show the said employees and payrolls towards job creation? Or Is candidate not allowed to recruit employees and start payroll until he is been approved a visa?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 months ago.

This all looks rather straight forward. Why do you ask the question

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would want other expert to answer this question as I am not happy with the answer.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Got a situation and need some advice.In April 2013, an individual setup a company and applies for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa (£200k route) on June2013. The individual recruits employees in April 2013 and puts them on payrolls from April 2013. Individual is approved with a visa in October2013.In Sept 2016,The said employees still work for that company while the individual applies for Visa extension.Is the candidate eligible to show the said employees and payrolls towards job creation? Or Is candidate not allowed to recruit employees and start payroll until he is been approved a visa? Is the above employment counted towards employment creation as employees work for the company since April 2013 while individual received Tier 1 entrepreneur visa only in Oct 2013?