Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Order ID 16667873123.we are separeted.but we are not divorce

Customer Question

Hi,order ID***********we are separeted.but we are not divorce yet.in this situation can home office still revoke her visa ? Our divorce matter is in court.she is not responding .so I ask for court bailliff
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
R u there?
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 months ago.

Hi

Does your wife have a spouse visa?

What nationality are you please?

Tom

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm polish.she is in spouse visa.we are separated from from 15th April 2015.but not divorced yet.i informed this to home office that we r separeted.will home office revoke her visa?
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 months ago.

Hi

Thanks for your question. I will try to help.

Yes, if you have advised the home office that your relationship has broken down to the point where you consider you no longer have the relationship if a loving married couple then they will curtail her visa.

They will write to her advising that she no longer has leave to remain and that she must leave the UK within 28 days. This means that she will cease to have a legal right in the UK.

This means that if they catch up with her then they may issue removal directions. If she does not have a child in the UK or a company that she is employed by who are willing to sponsor her for a tier 2 visa then it’s highly likely that she will have to leave the UK.

My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. Please remember to leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 5 months ago.

Hi

Is there any further information you require?

I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided. If you have no further questions then please do leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom