How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1984
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a UK national in full time employment. I am married but

Customer Question

I am a UK national in full time employment. I am married but my wife has abandon our marriage and she even has a child by someone else. I have recently meet someone in Africa and we went on holiday sometime in June in Ghana. She is reading law in Africa and i want to invite her to visit me in the UK.
1. On what grounds would i be able to invite her, being that I'm still marry to someone else?
2. How much money do I have to have in my bank account to be able to invite her?
3. I can only be able to provide up to 4 months bank statement and 4 months payslips, will that be a problem.
4. How long will the application process takes?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 8 months ago.

Are you divorced yet?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions