Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Having had my letter of right to remain lost in transit

Customer Question

Having had my letter of right to remain lost in transit between the DVLA Swansea and my home
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
how do I get to talk to solicotor
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
While I have not had any advice from anyone. Lets start again . Having had my letter to remain in the UK lost in transit between the DVLA Swansea and my home address, my question is how do I go about applying to get A replacement letter or getting my passport stamped which allows me to remain. The original letter was issued to myself in 1999 after I applied for extended period to remain. The letter gave me Indefinite right to remain.My contact phone number is *****
Regards
Paul Riddell
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 9 months ago.

Have you asked them for a copy of the letter?