How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1981
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to apply to a derivative residence card, no, i've

Customer Question

Hello, good morning
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I need to apply to a derivative residence card
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: i've read the website
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Naveed Khan replied 7 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for writing.

I understand that you wish to apply for a derivative residence card. May I know under what basis do you claim that you ought to be given such card? Let me know how can I assist you. Thank you.




Related UK Immigration Law Questions