INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

You I'm a British Citizen but I would like to apply visa

Customer Question

You
I'm a British Citizen but I would like to apply for a visa for my mother and sister to visit me and my son for 2 weeks during school holiday. However, my sister was diagnosed with cancer and I just wanted to grant her request to see England? Would that be an issue when she apply for visa. My mum's age is 64 and my sister is 40 and still employed by the Philippine Government
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 months ago.

No it should not be an issue.

The main requirements are that they can fund their visit without recourse to public funds and that they have sufficient ties to their home country to return at the end of their proposed trip.

Therefore, I am of the opinion that the fact your sister has been diagnosed with cancer should not be an issue.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm not happy with this answer, I was able to get the same answer free online. I thought having a more expert opinion would have been better. But disappointed with the reply