How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 32939
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Name is Gaurav. N i am from India. I came here in 2010 on

Customer Question

Hello , My Name is***** i am from India. I came here in 2010 on student visa.i got religious marriage in 10 march 2015 with an ( indian) british girl and applied to stay here but i got refused. Then i applied for appeal . And we got Official Married in june 2015 (ukba doesn't know about it).Now the situation is that me and my wife living together more than one year. And she is 4 months pregnant as well.but she doesn't work . And my hearing is on july 12th. What do you think about my situation??
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 months ago.

You are arguing an Art 8 right to a family life from what you have stated.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions