INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

I'm an international student, came to uk to study towards my

Customer Question

I'm an international student, came to uk to study towards my accountancy qualification ACCA at BPP University. Which is my first study in the uk. I am already part qualified and I have my last 4 professional papers left. My question is it possible for me to get a company that will sponsor me and apply for a Tier 2 visa? The reason why I am asking this is because of different changes in immigration laws in the uk.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 months ago.
Hi,This is entirely possible, however, to switch into a work type of visa, you will need to leave the UK and submit an application from you home country.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Kind regards,