Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

Thank you response, would I be able to argue article

Customer Question

thank you for the response, would I be able to argue article 3 of the European convention of human rights and could I apply in order extend my student visa or permit to stay in the uk
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 5 months ago.
Again from what you have stated I remain unclear as to how your fear persecution in your country. There is however nothing to stop you from applying to extend your visa in the normal way.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
if someone recently arrived in the united kingdom and the family member that they have come to see is a british national can they apply to remain in the uk and live with their family
Yes you can make an application to join a family member living in the UK. You need a ‘family of a settled person’ visa if you want to stay (‘remain’) with a family member or partner (eg spouse) who’s living in the UK permanently. Please rate positive.
Please rate positive. Thanks
I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you