Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

Can 10 years ban removed by entry clearance officer if clarify

Customer Question

can 10 years ban removed by entry clearance officer if clarify with new uk visa application
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Immigration Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: in year 2008 i applied for a visa my office got a call from Abu dhabi and they ask several question after that they called me the answers mismatch with my office and mine answers they ban me for 10 years
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 7 months ago.
What is your question and can you please provide some more information. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i have a 10 years ban for deception in 2008 can it will be solved through new visa application if we clarify things in my new application regarding the matter they called me in my office the staff give different answers and mine was different
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thats why the ban me for 10 years
like i said i have 125 employee working with me they said 10 which they don't know
I see. The better thing would be for you to appeal the original decision. Setting out in detail how they made the original mistakes and clarifying same. Otherwise you will need to wait until 2018. There are some excellent solicitors who can assist in appealing that decision.
I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you