Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

We've been travelling to the UK on vacation

Customer Question

Hello, We've been travelling to the UK on vacation for around 2 decades now and we really desire to migrate there. Were originally from India and own businesses in the US and India. I'd like some comprehensive consult on what the best way is to migrate to the UK, we also intend to expand a few of our product lines in the UK. I've briefly read information on a few visa types but id like some extensive information and guidance on the most viable and eligible way to proceed. I know this may take a while so im willing to leave a good tip if i have all the info i need a CLEAR path ahead.Thanks.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 months ago.
HiThis is a general question/answer service only. We cannot give specific advice.Do you still wish to proceed?Tom
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you sure? Ive received specific advise pertaining to my case for a vast number of questions ive asked here on Just Answer. Please reconfirm.
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 months ago.
I am sure. As yours is a legal question, we cannot given SPECIFIC advice. We can only give general guidance. If you require specific advice then you would have to instruct a solicitor directly (and pay commensurately - ie much more) Do you wish to proceed or do you want me to request a refund?Tom
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Again, ive requested specific legal advise a number of times on Just-answer and have received the same as expected so this is certainly surprising. Generic advice for a topic such as this does no good. Please issue a refund.Thanks.
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 months ago.
No problem, I expect that if you carefully examine the answers given prior then it would be classed as general rather than specific advice though. Refund requested
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That is inaccurate, it was sensitive legal advice which was very specific, i examined them as closely as humanly possible, believe me, since it resolved a SPECIFIC issue i had. It was not generic in any shape or form. In each instance, generic advice would not have helped me at all.Thanks.
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 months ago.
Refund requested.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you.