Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

My HSMP visa expires in June mid and i work family

Customer Question

Hello My HSMP visa expires in June mid and i work for my family company in UK. Our main office is in India and US I am the only employer here and we have hired a company on retainer basis in UK and they handle the logistics for us I need a sponsorship visa to qualify to apply for my PR in next ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The issue is i have has HSMP visa for 5 years, but one year i was out of the country for 6 months As i understand i cant apply for the PR this year in June as the rule is that i have to stay in the country for 6 months each year for 5 years
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 6 months ago.
Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.What is your question?