How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1987
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

At now ,I am overstay months ,and me JA: The Immigration

Customer Question

At now ,I am overstay for few months ,and me
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I plan to get marriage with my fiancé ,he comes from Romania ,I am overstay for few months ,but I did ask the home office sent my passport copy to the office ,and last month we did giving notice ,then the home office sent me one letter said that they will investigate our marriage ,so they extend the 28days to 70days ,if they satisfied our marriage ,will them come to arrest me on my wedding day ?
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Immigration Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: No ,thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
How long have you been an overstayer?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions