Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

At now ,I am overstay months ,and me JA: The Immigration

Customer Question

At now ,I am overstay for few months ,and me
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I plan to get marriage with my fiancé ,he comes from Romania ,I am overstay for few months ,but I did ask the home office sent my passport copy to the office ,and last month we did giving notice ,then the home office sent me one letter said that they will investigate our marriage ,so they extend the 28days to 70days ,if they satisfied our marriage ,will them come to arrest me on my wedding day ?
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Immigration Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: No ,thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 6 months ago.
How long have you been an overstayer?