Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

My name is ***** *****, I am a British citizen and am my wife

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, I am a British citizen and am my wife is Jamaican. However she has been working in the US for the past year. I would like for her to join me in the UK without her having to go back to Jamaica. But I am not sure what to do.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want my wife to come live with me in the UK without having to go back to Jamaica from the US where she works because she is Jamaican. I am a British soldier.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 8 months ago.
Does she work?