Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

My name is stella.My issue is regarding a refusal letter

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** is regarding a refusal letter that i received on 25/2/16 with out of country appeal.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: l was in uk witha student visa since september 13/2014 and it expired on 24/9/15.On 23/9/15 i madeea visa application on FLRO form given that i was to start masters in January2016 so i needed 3 months to be in the country legally given that my husband is a british born national.On 4th november 2015 through another lawyer i varied my applcation to FLRFP form and i got a refusal saying my visa expired on 24/9/15 and i applied on 4/11/15 which means i was here illegally and again they sayed that our relationship we didnot send enough evidence to support it yet through my lawyer we sent letters from same adress,pictures of wedding,shared bills...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 9 months ago.

what is your question?