How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 32974
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** *****..........I want to bring my

Customer Question

Customer: name is ***** *****..........I want to bring my girlfriend to UK for vacation at end of march this year. She is a Philippines citizen and lives and works in her home country. I am a UK citizen working abroad in the middle east. Can I apply for a UK visitors visa on her behalf.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's the situation...I just want to know if I can apply on her behalf
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help and please remember to rate positive.

She will have to make the application herself for a visitors visa. She can obviously use you as a supporting reference. I attach herewith the link to the application process.

Happy to discuss. Please rate positive

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

I hope this helps. Can you please rate positive for me. Thanks

Related UK Immigration Law Questions