Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

My name is ***** *****..........I want to bring my

Customer Question

Customer: Hi....my name is ***** *****..........I want to bring my girlfriend to UK for vacation at end of march this year. She is a Philippines citizen and lives and works in her home country. I am a UK citizen working abroad in the middle east. Can I apply for a UK visitors visa on her behalf.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's the situation...I just want to know if I can apply on her behalf
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 11 months ago.

Let me see if I can help and please remember to rate positive.

She will have to make the application herself for a visitors visa. She can obviously use you as a supporting reference. I attach herewith the link to the application process. https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa?utm_source=visa-application-form&utm_medium=internal-link&utm_campaign=svv-apply-visa

Happy to discuss. Please rate positive

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 10 months ago.

I hope this helps. Can you please rate positive for me. Thanks