Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I have lived with my turkish partner years i own the

Customer Question

Customer: i have lived with my turkish partner for 4 years i own the property we live in we also own a villa together we rent out during the summer our joint property is valued around £350,000 my partner has just been refused a visitors visa again he is 50 years old retired with a pension in turkey they say he doesn't have enough money to support a visit maybe we didn't supply enough info i am not sure but he has many assests here and is currently starting a new business we just wanted to visit my family together for 2 weeks as i live mainly here in turkey and have no intentions of returning permanently to the uk my finances are that i don't have to work either place here is my question if we got married would it make it easier for him to visit?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
will you answer?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 11 months ago.

where is the property?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
kas antalya
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
is there any advice or an answer to my question

If he is only looking to visit for a period of two weeks then he would apply for a visitors visa. Where you are married in a genuine relationship then the caseworker may well consider the application with greater merit and hence approve the application. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive

I hope that this helps - please can you rate positive - thanks