Irfan
Irfan, Immigration Consultant
Experience:  Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
12254607

I came to uk 2001 as visitor and l am an overstayer Now, I

Customer Question

Hi
I came to uk 2001 as visitor and l am an overstayer
Now, I am married to a British man
All my applications have been refused
What can l do ?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm planning to go back Voluntarily, but my question is am able to come back again to join my husband?
My husband is retired, have a house and enough savings and private pension, all this was not considered when I applied
We have been married for 15months and have no kids
Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

The short answer to your question is to apply for a Spouse visa from your home country provided your husband can evidence an income of 18,600 pounds per annum. However, since you have had previous applications refused, it may be useful to assess your circumstances over the phone; if you would like to do this please let me know.

I look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards,

Irfan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply Irfan
Yes my husband can provide all evidence
The main question is whether I will be allowed to come back?
I'm willing to go voluntarily, my husband is going to pay for my ticket
Is there any ban since I have overstayed with 12 years?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Whether or not you will be granted a Spouse visa from your home country is difficult to say. Generally speaking there is a 10 year ban for applicants who have previously breached the UK’s immigration laws by overstaying. Your previous applications will all be considered in the decision making process; if you would like a second opinion on your matter I will happily discuss this over the phone.

Kind regards,

Irfan

Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Just a quick follow up on your question; if you require further assistance or are happy with my answer please do give me your feedback.

Kind regards,

Irfan