Irfan
Irfan, Immigration Consultant
Experience:  Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
12254607

I had my ILR application refused because I was not able to

Customer Question

Hi, I had my ILR application refused because I was not able to answer a question on my income properly on a same day application
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had my ILR application refused on the basis that I did not provide evidence to prove my income,during a same day application. The evidence was later provided by post,but was not acknowledge as been received. What are my options?
Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

It is sometimes the case that on a same day application at the Public Enquiry Office, you maybe requested to provide additional details to support your application and you will thefore be given the opportunity to prvovide these so your application can be considered further. If you were asked to provide additional details and the application was than subsequently refused, you will need to submit a new application.

However, if a decision was reached on the day of your appointment and you were informed of this, your only option is submit a new application if you feel you can address the reasons for refusal.

Although a new applicaiton will mean that you are required to pay the government fee again, I would recommend that you at least have your application checked by a professional person.

I hope this helps and I look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards,

Irfan