Irfan
Irfan, Immigration Consultant
Experience:  Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
12254607

I am lotete. I have leave to remain in the uk foer an

Customer Question

hi I am lotete. I have leave to remain in the uk foer an indefinite period. I want to apply for citizenship, but in the last two years I have been travelling quite a lot and for up to three months at a stretch. Can I still apply for citizenship
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lotete,

Thank you for your question.

In order to meet the residential requirement for Nationality applicaitons you must:

• not have spent more than 450 days outside of the UK during the past 5 years and;
  • out of those 450 days you must not have spent no more than 90 days outside the UK in the last 12 months

I hope this helps but I will be happy to discuss your circumstances in further detail if you wish.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Irfan

Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lotete,

Just a quick follow up on your question; if you do have any further queries or are satisfied with my answer please do provide me with your feedback.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Irfan

Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lotete,

Do you still need assistance?

Thanks,

Irfan