Irfan
Irfan, Immigration Consultant
Experience:  Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
12254607

Im applying Tier 4 Student General Visa, at the same time my

Customer Question

Hey, Im applying for a Tier 4 Student General Visa, at the same time my spouse is British and we are proposed civil partner. I was wondering would it affect if i enter her detail in my Tier 4 application? If i do and it get refused to issue me my Tier 4 visa, will it affect my application for a spouse visa if i ever apply for it?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

No it will not affect the spousal application - they are specifically different applications and as such will not be treated as being side by side. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.

Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I agree that it will not affect your future Spouse application by dislcosing your partner's details but I believe you may not be applying for this because the financial requirement cannot be met at present.

I am happy to discuss your circumstances in further detail over the phone and look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards,

Irfan

I am glad that my colleague is agreeing with my answer. I hope that this helps. Please rate positive -

Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

If you still require assistance I will be happy to discuss this over the phone if you wish.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Irfan