How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irfan Your Own Question
Irfan, Immigration Consultant
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 29
Experience:  Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Irfan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to have my adult sister come and live with my

Customer Question

I would like to have my adult sister come and live with my family temporarily. She would be dependent on us, but it would be good if she could work a bit to earn spending money. Is this possible?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question.

Do you live in the UK or US?



Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.


I am just following up to see if you still need assistance? I am not sure if your question relates to your sister going to the US or UK.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,


Related UK Immigration Law Questions