JGM
JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
31090051

I am dr.hasanain from iraq, applied uk visa after getting an

Customer Question

I am dr.hasanain from iraq, applied for a uk visa after getting an unconditional offer from queem mary university in a master course in clinical endocrinology but unfortunately, i received refusal of entry for Uk after submitting all the required documents and financial statements and the main problem is that the officer is still in doubt that i am a genuine student despite submitting all the transcripts of my MBCHD in medicine and surgery and 2 postgraduate diplomas in my specialty of interest (diabetes and endocrinology) that i got in the last 3 years from cardiff and south wales UK universities (online) and despite all the certificates from the medical events and conferences in the same specialty that i attended in the last 4 years out side iraq !!
the other issue is that the officer forgot that i told her that i was a CEO for a company selling health products and after 4 years i resigned in 2009 to dedicate my time to studying my specialty because i have a great pa
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

What evidence does the immigration officer have to doubt that you are a genuine student?