Irfan
Irfan, Immigration Consultant
Experience:  Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
12254607

I meet my girlfriend online but want to get her to the uk

Customer Question

i meet my girlfriend online but want to get her to the uk how do i do it please thank you
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks for your patience.

What nationality are you please?

What is your annual salary from employment?

Kind regards

Tom

Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

Thank for your question.

If you have not met your partner in person, than the only application she can make is for a Visit visa.

In order to obtain a UK Visitor visa she will need to demonstrate that she has strong ties to her home countryand that she has commitments in the Philipines to return to. Please note, return flight tickets do not demonstrate that she has commitments to return to.

She should also demonstrate why she will leave the UK at the end of her visit i.e. due to work, study or personal/family commitments.

I hope this helps and I look forward to your feedback.

Kind regards,

Irfan

Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Further to my recent answer I am now following-up to see if you have any further queries regarding your UK immigration question?

If you do not have further questions, I would be grateful if you can provide feeback in response to my answer. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Irfan