Irfan
Irfan, Immigration Consultant
Experience:  Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
12254607

My name sunita ,can I ask you one thing

Customer Question

Hi my name sunita ,can I ask you one thing
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I've been waiting so long where is my answer?
Expert:  Irfan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sunita,

Thank you for your question.

Do not worry about the letter you have received, this is a standard procedure to let you know that your application has been processed. The UK visa processing office will not confirm what decision has been reached on the application at this stage thus you will be required to visit the application centre in order to pick up your documents and hopefully your application will have been approved.

The worst case will be that the application has been refused but you will be provided with the reasons for a refusal in writing when you collect the documents from the application centre. If the application has been refused and you require further assistance please feel welcome to post a question regarding this and I will be pleased to assist you.

I hope this helps and Ilook forward to your feedback.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Irfan