ratioscripta
ratioscripta,
7286322

Sir,G.A.noon As somebody ask me to get Scc from yr country

Customer Question

sir,G.A.noon
As somebody ask me to get Scc from yr country by offering job but to pay amount how to pay is not mentioned then What Shell I do???????????
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  jludwic replied 1 year ago.
Good Day. My name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.Are you in the US?What kind of visa do you have to be in the US?Are you actually asking about a Social Security Number (SSN)?Do you have an employer who wants to file for a work visa for you?What kind of work do you do?Thank you for your patience. I have to ask these quetions to give you a good and honest answer. Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Res.Mam, Could you answer my early question ,Even I asked How could I get SCC certy of Could I pay for it at UK asoon as reach there???????????????
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 1 year ago.
Your previous expert has opted out and I have opted in. This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) If you receive a phone call offer while we chat, know that this is an automated test feature the site is running. Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them. Unless the phone call offer you receive literally states "THIS OFFER IS FROM ELY" (which means I personally initiated it), please do not entertain any such offer; and (C) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am afraid I have some bad news. You are being scammed. There is no such barrister in the UK as "Victor Silas." You can check the roll yourself here.
If someone is offering you a job in the UK and it sounds too good to be true, it likely is. This sounds like a job scam - see here. (The scams differ in script, but they are always more or less the same.) Many of these actually are executed from the UK by Nigerian expats. The UK authorities are currently attempting to crack down on the scams but they are not 100% successful.
Sooner or later, the scammer will begin demanding money or personal identity information. They will steal the money, and then steal your identity.
Please be careful and terminate the conversation with any person purporting themselves to be a part of this matter.
Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I want to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty.
I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.