How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1984
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Howard.. I was on student visa and my college has been

Customer Question

Hi howard..
I was on student visa and my college has been revoked. I got curtailment letter but college or uni are not interested to take students from revoked colleges . So am I able to apply for FLR (O) and go for judicial review after FLR (o) decision ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question.
Have you applied to other colleges?
Have you made a further application since your college's status was revoked?
On what basis would you apply for FLR(O)?
Kind regards,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions