How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1981
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter is 'married to a Kurdish muslim and they have a son a

Customer Question

My daughter is 'married to a Kurdish muslim and they have a son and my daughter has a little girl from previous relationship. He is waiting for a visa although he has been here in uk for 6 yrs illegally. I am worried because they are talking about taking the children to Kurdistan. The little girl is from another Kurdish relationship and I fear for her and my daughter if they travel there. I know they still practice female mutilation. I want to make the little girl a ward of court
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the little girl and where is her father?