UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I need an immigration advise on false identity on Ukvisa application

Customer Question

I need an immigration advise on false identity on Ukvisa application that was done in 2008 and was given Ban on UKvisa for the next 10yrs which will lapse in 2018, I will really like to know what I will need to do in other to clear the false name to the real identity now because what I was given in the refusal letter is that they can not identify the true identity of me, becuz in 2008 I apply as a student with another name and now I use my real name in 2013 since am working now, what is the advise or procedure to follow in other to go about clearing my name from the Bad image of UK embassy.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 11 months ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please remember to rate my service so I am credited for my time.

What was the exact reason why the ban was killed inflicted?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Attachment: 2013-10-25_201017_uk%20refusal0001.pdf

i hope u get this file or u can forward me ur email in other to forwrd the UK refusal letter to you

Thank you for your reply.

I have had a chance to review your details on the other question you have posted, unfortunately I could not read your letter and we are unable to give our email. It seems to be that your application was refused due to a representation made by you on advice given by an agent.

Regardless of the reasons for refusal and if they home office think you have been deceitful, the only way you can get this overturned would have been to appeal or ask the home office to reconsider your initial application in 2008. This would have been the best way show the home office that you made the representation on the basis of bad advice given by an agent.

As this was not done then the only way to try and get the ban overturned is to apply again and explain the whole situation to them in the application. You need to state them reason why there was false representation made and go through each reason to ban you and explain why it was not your fault. You also need to explain why you didn't appeal the decision or ask for the home office to reconsider the decision. Also in the application you need to state why visiting the uk is so very important to you and how your previous application should not be used to prejudice your current application.

If your application is refused ask for it to be reconsidered or appeal the decision, this would be the best way to get the ban overturned.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

thanks for the answer and how do u think you can render a help to the situation on ground and am really in need of a good lawyer to assist me in drafting the letter and take up my case for me, what is the price?

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately due to the policy of the website we are unable to give out personal information or engage with customers outside of the website. You can go and use the following website to find a solicitor to assist you. Please see following link :

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/

I am sorry I cannot be of any further assistance.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

The site you gave to me in other to get solicitor, on getting there find one and was told that the he can not file and appeal when the date for appeal is over that if anyone want to appeal any decision it will be 28days after the application was refuse and now what do u think

Thank you for your reply.

The solicitor is correct in stating that an appeal must be filed withing 28 days from the date of refusal however there is also a section on the form which covers those appeals which have been made out of time or late, please see the following link:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/ecis/ecg/appeal-decision-immigration.pdf

Please read page 8 section 3 of the link above.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is it possible to write them through their complain email address? Or to the tribunal direct? Admin review or appeal?
Thank you for your reply.

You can contact the tribunal using the following details:

If you have any queries you can contact the Tribunal:

By post: First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
PO Box 7866
Loughborough
United Kingdom
LE11 2XZ

By telephone: Tribunals Customer Service Centre on +44 (0)(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Please have your appeal reference number available.

By email:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please how can I get the refusal letter to you so as to read it and guild me on how to write of filled the form
Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the only way is to write down the reasons for refusal.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

is it to appeal or to write them the matter on ground concerning the false representative? because am looking at the appeal as trying to let them issue the visa or tryin to let them overtun the ban please no advise is lost plz

Thank you for your reply.

Because you have been given a right of appeal you need to write down the reasons in the appeal form for both the late appeal and also the reason why you feel that the claim of false representation made against you is incorrect.

There is nothing preventing you from filling the appealing and also send a letter to the British High Commission in your home country stating reason why you feel the decision made is incorrect and why you should be issued with a visa. If they take on board what you have stated then the high commission was write to you and ask you to forward your passport to them so they can issue you with a visa.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the answer, what they said abt false representation is true but its was not done knowingly, it is due to the travel agent advise and the refusal letter stated that my appeal is limited to grounds referred to in section 84(1)(c)

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

What am trying to say is what was done then in2008 was that the travel agent mislead me in other to finger print on another name which its represent a false representation and now that used my real name it have effect on me

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for ur answer really appreciate it and is it really necessary for my company to file the appeal for me because it is my company that is meant to sponsor my trip to UK or what? can take the appeal my self?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!