Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.

Hi there, Im here on an entrepreneurs visa and have just

Hi there,

I'm here on an entrepreneur's visa and have just hired my two employees. I was hoping I could double check with someone exactly what documents I need to be keeping in order to extend my visa in two years time. I've looked at the [huge] document online outlining the details of the visa but I just want to double check and make sure I've got absolutely everything I need.

In order to obtain an extension you will need to evidence the following (links in brackets take you to a specific page that outlines the required evidence in each section):

- Investment in the business (

- Registered as a Director or Self-Employed (

- Being engaged in business activity (

- Created new jobs (

- English Language ability (

- Available Maintenance funds (

- Photographs and passport (

It is more efficient to direct you to these pages in the first instance rather than simply typing it out in full as I would be providing you with information that might not related to your particular situation. I recommend that you are aware of each key section that you must evidence and that you ensure suitable evidence as outlined in those pages is available and set aside as soon as it is available.

If you have questions after looking at the above then I will be more than happy to assist and provide further clarification as required.