UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Hello , I am british living in Iraq visiting uk for 8 days

Hello , I am british living in Iraq visiting uk for 8 days and I have 2 daughters living in Iraq . What do I need to give them the british citizenship and passport.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please remember to rate my service so I am credited for my time.

Where were you daughters born?
When were you daughters born?
Where you daughters born after you obtained British citizenship?
Were you married to your partner when your daughters were born?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tHEY WERE BORN IN iRAK BAGHDAD

HEYA 11-03-2006

SAMA 14-08-2007

yES I WAS ALREADY BRITISH CITIZEN WHEN I MARRIED AND WHEN I GOT MY KIDS

I WAS MARRIED IN 05 MAY 2005

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok where can i rate your work?

Thank you for your reply.

You need to apply for a passport for both your children by using the link below the form needed are from C2:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/213952/form-c2.pdf

The application for the child must be sent to the following address:

UK Border Agency
The Capital
New Hall Place
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Please see link below for further information:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsfragments/66-nat-add

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh thank you ... but is it possible to have it within 3 days as Iam going back to Iraq on the 23th october ....

Thank you and its a pleasure,

You are able to submit the application form etc from inside the UK if you have all the required details, but if they ask for original documents which you do not current have to hand then you may need to wait until your in Iraq to submit the application for citizenship.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well Can I use your service to help me solve this case as I don know the system and I have all the original documnets with me here in Uk . I a going back on the 23th october and It would be great if I could go back with the passports of the girls ... Please let me know if it is possible to meet you in person

Thank you for your positive rating.

Unfortunately you will not be able to obtain the passports for the children within 3 days even if you have all the documents, you can ask them to do it for you in this time but usually it does take a lot longer.

Due to the policy of this website I am unable to provide you with contact details for me or my firm personally so unfortunately I am unable to provide you with any details in respect of me doing your case for you.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards