UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

i just apply for tier 4 visa via post. the rule is that

i just apply for tier 4 visa via post.

the rule is that if i study outside London and my course is more than 9 months so i have to save the money in the bank account for 7200 + unpaid course fee right?

however when i apply in the website the website state that i have to have the money in the bank around £8424.00

actually my unpaid course fee is £504 + £7200

Hence i just save my money in the bank for 28 days and the account balance show £8000

is that ok for my visa? do they have the right to not to give visa extension to me ?
Hi, thank you for your question. Please remember to rate my service so I am credited for my time.

Are you applying for an extension of your Tier 4 visa or switching into a tier 4 visa?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i'm applying for an extension of my Tier 4 visa

Thank you for your reply.

You do not need to show 7200 plus course fees if you have already been on a tier 4 visa and have an established presence in the uk.

You have an established presence studying in the UK if you have current entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain as a Tier 4 migrant, as a student, or as a Post-graduate Doctor or Dentist, and on the date of your application:

you have finished a single course that was at least six months long within your last period of entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain, or
you are applying for a continued study on a single course where you have completed at least six months of that course; or
you are applying for leave to remain as a Tier 4 (General) Student on the Doctorate Extension Scheme.

You can qualify for the reduced maintenance levels whether you are applying from inside the UK or from overseas. You cannot amalgamate two or more courses to make up the six months study.

If you have an established presence, you must show that you have enough money to cover your living costs (see above) for:

2 months; or
the length of your course, if this is less than 2 months.  

Therefore in your case you would need to show 2 months of maintenance 1600 plus any outstanding standing fees. Therefore the money you have shown will be sufficient.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards