Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.

I received my spouse visa cp on the 28th May 2012. We landed

I received my spouse visa cp on the 28th May 2012. We landed in the UK on the 15th November 2012 due to my wife's delivery.Hence we would need to apply for Flr m beore the visa expres on 28th Aug 2014. However We moved back to Dubai as my father was diagnosed with Alzeimers. We have lived toghther all this time in the UAE and are moving back to the UK in December 2013....... Would there be any complications on arrival at border control or the extention of my visa in August 2014. We have already rented a place in London...
You should not have any problems. It is possible that you might be asked to explain but there is nothing to say that you MUST live all the time in the UK.