UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

hi sir as my permit mistankly has been cancelled do i still

hi sir as my permit mistankly has been cancelled do i still need to go police station to report it also regarding documents as there is no bill on my name all i have at the moment my bank statement
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

If your work permit has been cancelled mistakenly , then you do not need to go to the police station, you would only need to do this if you had lost or if your permit had been stolen.

If you do not have any documents in your name then you can submit what you have and state the reasons why you are unable to provide any utility bills or other letters in your name in a separate letter to the home office. If you have other letters apart from bills in your name you may wish to submit those.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards